Meet the Lefties


foto van European Innovation Academy.

Hello, we are the Lefties. A group of young student travelers who thrive off of meeting new people and helping others fulfill their dreams of seeing the world.

We have a passion for using innovative technology and modern platforms to connect with fellow travelers and share the good news of how travel is becoming better and more accessible!

Let's give a short introduction on all of our team members:

foto van Shayanne Wright.Shayanne: "I am an innovative thinker and a budding entrepreneur. I believe in the power of bringing together a diverse group of people. Through the foundations of perseverance, communication and passion, I believe any frontier can be pushed to its greatest potential. Previously, I was ranked as the top sales and business development intern for the tech start-up 'Antspuare'. Located in San Fransisco, I emerged myself in a community of forward thinkers and strives to approach business and technology from a new perspective. I pride myself on positive attitude, willingness to learn and stong work ethic. I am pursuing an international business degree at Azusa Pacific university in Asuza (California). Throughout my travels across the globe, I have solified my aspirations to enhance global awareness and social innovation through the opportunities in business."
foto van Pieter Peeters.

Pieter: "I am a energetic social person with a passion for marketing, sales, management and technology. A real teamplayer who is able to work with a diversity of people and has a straight forward attitude. I try to combine my management skills - earned through education - with my interest in technology through participating tech-events and courses. I am also big fan of reading books about blockchain or big data f.e. to acquire new insights."



foto van Hannes Vanoverschelde.Hannes: "I am a motivated business engineering student at the university of Ghent, with focus on operations managemen. I have an energetic personality, social as well as proffesionally. I earned my management skills throughout the coaching of youth movement groups which made me able to work with a divsified group of people. My dream is to be part of an innovative start-up."




foto van Aron van Es.Aron: "Hello, I am Aron van Es, 22 years old. Born in Maatstricht (Netherlands) but currently studying in Belgium. Graphic design is where my passion for multimedia design started. At first this was just a creative outlet for me but now I am excited that I can make my job of this passion of mine.


foto van João Albuquerque.Joao: "I am a 21 year old student in biomedical engineering at the university of coimbria. I am passionated about creating things and also about working in a diversified team. I try to invest each and every day more in the programming skills I already earned, as well as continuing working on the different projects I am in. In my spare time I love to read, be with my friends and to travel as much as possible.





Provided by LEFT, the student voice and student resource. Let us send you the right way. Visit our landing page Go right with LEFT


Comments

Popular Posts